drill-dev mailing list archives

From Mehul Trivedi <trivedimeh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run drill...
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:31:45 GMT
Jack

Thanks for revert. Following is the issue:

++++++++

I downloaded the drill
Extracted it
Ran the first command
Got following error
ran command "sqlline.bat -u "jdbc:drill:zk=local""
====
D:\Apache.Drill\apache-drill-1.0.0\apache-drill-1.0.0\bin>sqlline.bat -u
"jdbc:d
rill:zk=local"
DRILL_ARGS - " -u jdbc:drill:zk=local"
HADOOP_HOME not detected...
HBASE_HOME not detected...
Calculating Drill classpath...
*Error setting configuration: isolation: java.lang.NullPointerException*
++++++++
Any help is appreciated.

Mehul Trivedi
trivedimehulk@gmail.com