drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sample JDBC Plugin for Apache Drill
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 19:30:43 GMT
Welcome Magnus!  This is great news as I know a lot of people are
interested in this.

Leveraging all the capabilities in Calcite is definitely a good idea.  I
propose you open a new JIRA issue and attach whatever your current code is.

Once created, we can get it assigned to you and get the code incorporated.
Since this is your first patch, we'll work with you to figure it out.

thanks,
Jacques