drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit test failures on master
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 17:43:49 GMT
I think I see the problem.  We're getting connection close messages in
relationship to all our queries run on a connection at close time (after
queries have completed successfully) and we're using
PrintingResultsListener, that simply print results for success and failure.
   Working on a patch.

I don't believe this should be failing any unit tests.  Please confirm or
share a test that is now failing.