drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject sample UDF project
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 22:36:58 GMT
Hey,

I just built the beginnings of a project to contain sample UDF
implementations to minimize the startup time of people wanting to build
their own.

See https://github.com/mapr-demos/simple-drill-functions

Ping me if there are improvements to be had.

Also, I am curious how we should make this available.  I would like for it
be outside of the normal drill distribution so that people can see what a
stand-alone project should look like.

This is related to the documentation which I found to be correct, but less
specific than it should be at the end (or beginning) where I think it
should say: clone this repo, run these two commands and see something work
in drill.

Any thoughts here?