drill-dev mailing list archives

From Hanifi Gunes <hgu...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: SqlAccessor for just JDBC or for other use too?
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 23:42:16 GMT
Are interface org.apache.drill.exec.vector.accessor.SqlAccessor and the
various classes that implement it intended only for the JDBC driver ...?
- I think so. The only consumer that I know of is DrillAccessorList, which
is also under jdbc. I don't see why this interface should live under exec.

-Hanifi