drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: drill-interpreter project errors
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 20:33:20 GMT
The interpreter module was removed in a recent commit to make the
interpreter usable at planning time.

The interpreter code was committed a few months ago, but only had unit
tests written against it in its own module. To make the interpreter work
with the other modules and hook it up to planning rules it needed to be
refactored, the way we chose to refactor it actually removed the need for
the separate module and build step. You can safely delete the module from
your working directory.

https://github.com/apache/drill/commit/0aa8b19d624d173da51de36aa164f3435d3366a4

-Jason Altekruse