drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache Drill 0.8.0
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 00:14:27 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache Drill 0.8.0.  There are a
number of exciting additions in this release and a huge number of bug
fixes. Read about the release in our release highlights at [1].  Please
download it [2] and let us know what you find.  If you want to view
detailed release notes including all the JIRAs closed (243!), you can
review these at [3].

Thanks to everyone involved in making this a great release!

[1] http://drill.apache.org/blog/2015/03/31/drill-0.8-released/
[2] http://drill.apache.org/download/
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313820&version=12328812