drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Isn't it about time for a 0.9.0?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 01:23:40 GMT
Hey Guys,

It looks like it is about time to start prepping for a 0.9 release.  I
think we need to get a few last things into 0.9 and can then get a
candidate up for vote.  Here are my shortlist to include in 0.9:

DRILL-1384 (Get off Calcite fork)
DRILL-2479 (Correlated EXISTS containing an IN subquery fails to plan)
DRILL-2712 (infinite prune)
DRILL-2813 (Hive row count parse issue.)
DRILL-2370/2762 (Distributed state issues)
DRILL-2514/2413 (Impersonation)

I believe all are sitting in or near review.  I'll volunteer to be release
manager unless someone else is interested in doing it.  Unless I hear
otherwise, I'm going to create a release branch shortly.  Please feel free
to merge into master.  I'll probably just pick a fork point before any
around the tip depending on the nature of the merges.

Thanks,
Jacques