drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TestDrillbitResilience broken? assertion errors; now slow/hung, with 278 threads!
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:28:26 GMT
My sense is it depends too heavily on timing.  I've added better error
messages and disabled it until we get it stable.  I've opened DRILL-2903 to
track.

Note,  it does report a bunch of expected exceptions as well. However I
could never run it by itself without seeing a shutdown thread leak and when
run in combination with the entire unit test suite, it fails sporadically
on a couple tests,  generally having a query complete successfully when it
was expecting a cancelled completion.