drill-dev mailing list archives

From Abdel Hakim Deneche <adene...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: TestDrillbitResilience broken? assertion errors; now slow/hung, with 278 threads!
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:28:31 GMT
The message displayed in the first run contains actually two different
issues:

1. The error message "Error shutting down Drillbit 'beta'" is most likely
caused by this issue DRILL-2878
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-2878>

2. The test that failed with an "java.lang.AssertionError: null" is most
likely a bug because that unit test should not fail. I've seen this error
before, but it only happens intermittently.

The system error reported in the 3rd run is actually an "expected" injected
exception, but 278 threads looks suspicious!!!

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>