drill-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Phillips <sphill...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.9.0
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:52:05 GMT
-1

I found a critical bug which was introduced by DRILL-2725 which results in
queries failing. This bug will generally be hit if there is a large number
of files, specifically the number of files is several times the number of
leaf fragments.
I think this issue is important enough to include the fix in the release. I
already have a patch for it.

I filed DRILL-2916 to track this issue.

--
 Steven Phillips