drill-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] improve physical plan formatting
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:23:20 GMT
+1

I have no idea whether you use Calcite for formatting plans or use Drill code. If the former,
I’d be happy to accept a patch to Calcite that allows this as a formatting option for Calcite
plan.

Anyone have a good descriptive name for this format? Steven, were you inspired by some other
system that uses this format?

Julian