drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.8.0
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 06:08:31 GMT
# Verified that the source distribution contains the snapshot of Drill
source code at git commit id f1b59ed[1].
# Signature verification passed with Jacques' public key (6B5FA695) for
both source and binary tarballs.
# Building Drill from the source distribution using Java 7 completed
successfully in 05:27 min.
# All unit tests passed (5 times in a row).
# Started Drill in embedded mode and ran test queries - working on Windows.
# Started Drillbit, connected using sqlline and ran test queries - working
on Windows.

Overall looks a solid release, well done team.

+1 (binding)

aditya...

[1]
https://github.com/apache/drill/tree/f1b59ed4467ddaf75bc986ec095a20d6c28e9d15