drill-dev mailing list archives

From yuliya Feldman <yufeld...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.8.0
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 23:23:41 GMT
# Downloaded src tar from [2]# Built Drill from the source distribution using Java 7 completed
successfully
# Started Drill in embedded mode and ran test queries - working on Mac.
# Started Drillbit, connected using sqlline and ran test queries - working
on Mac#Verified that LocalExchange(UnorderdMux) is triggered#Verified that ProjectOperator
with Hash inserted/removed correctly#Verified that number of threads used in Partition Sender
set is based on the formula
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks,Yuliya
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-0.8.0.rc0/

      From: Aditya <adityakishore@gmail.com>
 To: "dev@drill.apache.org" <dev@drill.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 11:08 PM
 Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.8.0

# Verified that the source distribution contains the snapshot of Drill
source code at git commit id f1b59ed[1].
# Signature verification passed with Jacques' public key (6B5FA695) for
both source and binary tarballs.
# Building Drill from the source distribution using Java 7 completed
successfully in 05:27 min.
# All unit tests passed (5 times in a row).
# Started Drill in embedded mode and ran test queries - working on Windows.
# Started Drillbit, connected using sqlline and ran test queries - working
on Windows.

Overall looks a solid release, well done team.

+1 (binding)

aditya...

[1]
https://github.com/apache/drill/tree/f1b59ed4467ddaf75bc986ec095a20d6c28e9d15