drill-dev mailing list archives

From monish kaul <kaulmon...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest support to data-source addition
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:51:26 GMT
Hi,

I have installed a 4 node drill cluster which is up and running(on EC2).
But, in order to add cassandra as a data source I need to access drill UI.
As per what i checked I am unable to access drill UI from public ip but a
curl on local machine works just fine - I believe this is due to binding
issue with the inbuilt jetty server which drill is using.
Any roundabout for the same ? Can I somehow add a data source using rest
service ?

Regards,
Monish