drill-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hanifi Gunes (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (DRILL-1893) VectorContainer.add(VectorContainer.java:188) Assert
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 05:51:34 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1893?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Hanifi Gunes resolved DRILL-1893.
---------------------------------
    Resolution: Fixed

Likely fixed by DRILL-1885.

> VectorContainer.add(VectorContainer.java:188) Assert
> ----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DRILL-1893
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1893
>             Project: Apache Drill
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Execution - Data Types
>    Affects Versions: 0.7.0
>            Reporter: Chun Chang
>            Assignee: Hanifi Gunes
>             Fix For: 0.8.0
>
>
> #Tue Dec 16 13:28:01 EST 2014
> git.commit.id.abbrev=3b0ff5d
> Have a json record looks like this (actual dataset is too big to attach here):
> {code}
> {  "id":2,
>     "ooos": {
>         "oa": {
>             "oab": {
>                 "oabc": "ooos string 2"
>             }
>         }
>     }
> }
> {code}
> The following query causes assertion:
> {code}
> SELECT t.id, 
>        t.ooos, 
>        t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc 
> FROM   `complex.json` t 
> WHERE  Length(t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc) < 14 
>         OR Length(t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc) > 16 
> ORDER  BY t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc 
> LIMIT  50; 
> {code}
> {code}
> 0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs.drillTestDirComplexJ> select t.id, t.ooos, t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc
from `complex.json` t where length(t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc) < 14 or length(t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc)
> 16 order by t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc limit 50;
> +------------+------------+------------+
> |     id     |    ooos    |   EXPR$2   |
> +------------+------------+------------+
> Query failed: Query failed: Failure while running fragment.[ d4b0530c-1f06-4b72-9836-07e181adaef1
on qa-node119.qa.lab:31010 ]
> [ d4b0530c-1f06-4b72-9836-07e181adaef1 on qa-node119.qa.lab:31010 ]
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: Failure while executing query.
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine$IncrementalRows.hasNext(SqlLine.java:2514)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine$TableOutputFormat.print(SqlLine.java:2148)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine.print(SqlLine.java:1809)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.execute(SqlLine.java:3766)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.sql(SqlLine.java:3663)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:889)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:763)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:498)
> 	at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:460)
> {code}
> Here is the stack trace:
> {code}
> 2014-12-18 14:40:02,615 [2b6ca84c-100a-9bb2-4d32-6798494f13ec:frag:1:3] WARN  o.a.d.e.w.fragment.FragmentExecutor
- Error while initializing or executing fragment
> java.lang.AssertionError: null
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer.add(VectorContainer.java:188) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer.addHyperList(VectorContainer.java:81)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.sort.SortRecordBatchBuilder.build(SortRecordBatchBuilder.java:196)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.TopN.TopNBatch.purge(TopNBatch.java:299) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.TopN.TopNBatch.innerNext(TopNBatch.java:228)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:142)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.validate.IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.next(IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.java:118)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:99)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:89)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.svremover.RemovingRecordBatch.innerNext(RemovingRecordBatch.java:96)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:142)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.validate.IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.next(IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.java:118)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:67) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.SingleSenderCreator$SingleSenderRootExec.innerNext(SingleSenderCreator.java:97)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:57) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor.run(FragmentExecutor.java:114)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.work.WorkManager$RunnableWrapper.run(WorkManager.java:254)
[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_45]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_45]
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [na:1.7.0_45]
> 2014-12-18 14:40:02,615 [2b6ca84c-100a-9bb2-4d32-6798494f13ec:frag:1:3] ERROR o.a.drill.exec.ops.FragmentContext
- Fragment Context received failure.
> java.lang.AssertionError: null
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer.add(VectorContainer.java:188) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.VectorContainer.addHyperList(VectorContainer.java:81)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.sort.SortRecordBatchBuilder.build(SortRecordBatchBuilder.java:196)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.TopN.TopNBatch.purge(TopNBatch.java:299) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.TopN.TopNBatch.innerNext(TopNBatch.java:228)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:142)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.validate.IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.next(IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.java:118)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:99)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:89)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractSingleRecordBatch.innerNext(AbstractSingleRecordBatch.java:51)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.svremover.RemovingRecordBatch.innerNext(RemovingRecordBatch.java:96)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.record.AbstractRecordBatch.next(AbstractRecordBatch.java:142)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.validate.IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.next(IteratorValidatorBatchIterator.java:118)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:67) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.SingleSenderCreator$SingleSenderRootExec.innerNext(SingleSenderCreator.java:97)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.BaseRootExec.next(BaseRootExec.java:57) ~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.work.fragment.FragmentExecutor.run(FragmentExecutor.java:114)
~[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at org.apache.drill.exec.work.WorkManager$RunnableWrapper.run(WorkManager.java:254)
[drill-java-exec-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-rebuffed.jar:0.7.0-SNAPSHOT]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_45]
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_45]
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [na:1.7.0_45]
> {code}
> Physical plan:
> {code}
> 0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs.drillTestDirComplexJ> explain plan for select t.id, t.ooos,
t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc from `complex.json` t where length(t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc) < 14 or length(t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc)
> 16 order by t.ooos.oa.oab.oabc limit 50;
> +------------+------------+
> |    text    |    json    |
> +------------+------------+
> | 00-00    Screen
> 00-01      Project(id=[$0], ooos=[$1], EXPR$2=[$2])
> 00-02        SelectionVectorRemover
> 00-03          Limit(fetch=[50])
> 00-04            SingleMergeExchange(sort0=[2 ASC])
> 01-01              SelectionVectorRemover
> 01-02                TopN(limit=[50])
> 01-03                  HashToRandomExchange(dist0=[[$2]])
> 02-01                    Project(id=[$1], ooos=[$0], EXPR$2=[$2])
> 02-02                      SelectionVectorRemover
> 02-03                        Filter(condition=[OR(<(LENGTH($2), 14), >(LENGTH($2),
16))])
> 02-04                          Project(ooos=[$0], id=[$1], ITEM=[ITEM(ITEM(ITEM($0, 'oa'),
'oab'), 'oabc')])
> 02-05                            Scan(groupscan=[EasyGroupScan [selectionRoot=/drill/testdata/complex_type/json/complex.json,
numFiles=1, columns=[`ooos`, `id`, `ooos`.`oa`.`oab`.`oabc`], files=[maprfs:/drill/testdata/complex_type/json/complex.json]]])
>  | {
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message