drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for Setting up Dev Environment
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 18:53:06 GMT
That sounds great! You can open an issue for it on our JIRA to track your
work and have a common place for questions as you create a draft. I think
we have a very minimal editorial process with a few project members that
actually give a final look over any wiki updates and post them, rather than
give everyone edit permissions, but we are happy to help you work on the
draft as you learn more about Drill.

Looking forward to working with you!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL/

-Jason