drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Discussion topics for next weeks google hangout - Tuesday 10am Pacific time
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 18:20:14 GMT
Hello all,

I will be leading a hangout next week tuesday at the usual time 10am
Pacific time. Please send along any items you would like to discuss so
other community members can choose to attend if the topics interest them. I
have seen on the list number of new community members, please feel free to
join us to ask any questions you have about Drill.

As always the hangout link is available on the website. It still says first
tuesday of every month, but I am going to try to get us back on a weekly
schedule. With all of the activity on the list lately, I think it would be
better to have more opportunities for discussion.

http://drill.apache.org/community/#getinvolved

- Jason Altekruse