drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.7.0 (rc1)
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:34:09 GMT
+1 (binding).

+ Verified that the source tarball is snapshot of git commit
e3ab2c1760ad34bda80141e2c3108f7eda7c9104.
+ Checksum/signature verified.
+ Built Drill from the source tarball. All unit tests pass on Windows and
Cent-OS.
+ Launched Drill in embedded mode on Windows; added, removed storage
plugins; ran simple queries.
+ Launched Drill in distributed mode on Windows; added, removed storage
plugins; ran simple queries.
+ Deployed the binary tarball to a 4 node Cent-OS cluster. Configured HBase
and MapR-DB plugins and ran queries against both.

This one looks solid.