drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Meeting topics for the hangout next week
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 01:46:21 GMT
Hello all,

I will be leading a hangout next week at the usual time 10am Pacific Time.
Please send back suggestions for discussion topics.

I would like to cover our new unit test framework that was recently merged
that allows for easy definition of a variety of different test types. We
will be expecting all new patches to be accompanied by unit tests with full
result verification.

I will be adding information about the test framework and requirements to
the wiki soon, but I think it might be useful to give a short demo of the
features available in the framework.

As Jacques said in another message, we are preparing to cut off the code
for a 0.7 release soon, so we can discuss changes that were made in the
last two months as well as our goals moving forward into early next year.

Thanks,
Jason