drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting topics for the hangout next week
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 18:41:48 GMT
Hi Yash and Others,

I'm sorry I missed the hangout, my girlfriend has been sick, but she has
finals coming up so I had to help her get to class. I completely blanked on
the meeting. Do you have some time available later this week to meet?

Anyone else who would like to discuss the unit test changes and the plans
for the upcoming Drill releases feel free to suggest times as well.

-Jason