drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tomer Shiran <tshi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding storage plugin development
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 16:52:04 GMT
That sounds great. A good starting point for developing a storage plugin is
the existing plugins. These are mostly in the contrib directory:

   - MongoDB:
   https://github.com/apache/drill/tree/master/contrib/storage-mongo
   - HBase:
   https://github.com/apache/drill/tree/master/contrib/storage-hbase

The folks who built these are on this list, so feel free to reach out with
any questions. We could also set up a hangout to discuss.

I believe that HBase 0.98 is currently being developed.
A JDBC storage plugin would be very valuable as it would allow Drill to
talk to MySQL as well as other databases.