drill-dev mailing list archives

From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 0.7.0 (rc1)
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:06:24 GMT
+1 : Nonbinding
- Source and binaries present
- Source and Binaries contain README, NOTICE, LICENSE Files.
- Source contains INSTALL.md
- Verified Checksums for src and binaries (md5 & sha)
- Able to launch drill from binary distribution (Embeded mode).
- Able to build from source (mvn clean install -DskipTests)
- Able to fire sample queries on sqlline
Env Details:
Apache Maven 3.2.1
Java version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle
Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS