drill-dev mailing list archives

From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Hangout Open questions
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 18:27:29 GMT
Hi All,
Putting down the open questions from the hangout -

Xiao - has observed change in the DrillBit behavior where he is not able to
get information about query start/end which he was able to get along with
the chunks of data.
@Xiao could you please provide more info on it ? Someone would be having
hint on this recent change.

Yash - I have written initial code bits around cassandra storage. Currently
using Datastax's Java driver for obtaining the result set over a given
table in a keyspace. Still curious about group scan and endpoint affinity
calculations.

Joe - We have a new contributor Joe. He works at Oracle in the Intelligence
team - interested in developing a storage plugin. Welcome Joe !!

Please add on if I missed anything.

Regards