drill-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao Meng <xiaom...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a simple way to let drill rediscovery views?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:20:54 GMT
Hi,

We recently wiped out the ZooKeeper data for a drillbit setup.
As a result, all existing views are gone from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.`TABLES`.

For example, for workspace dfs.tmp, there is a view file
`varchar_view.view.drill` under the directory '/tmp'. But drill seems
cannot discovery it automatically. We must recreate the view based on the
contents of view file and register the views.

Is there some simpler way to force drill to register all of them?

Thanks.