drill-dev mailing list archives

From mufy <mufeed.us...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some of my DFS views disapeard from Drill
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:48:45 GMT
Hello Alexander,

Are you referring to workspace or views? By saying "*dfs.optdrill view
which was pointing to /opt/drill/ directory*" I understand that you are
referring to workspaces.

What do you have as output for the command *select * from
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA where SCHEMA_NAME like 'dfs%'; ?*

---
Mufeed Usman
My LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mufeed-usman/28/254/400> | My
Social Cause <http://www.vision2016.org.in/> | My Blogs : LiveJournal