drill-dev mailing list archives

From prasanna pradhan <prasa...@datarpm.com>
Subject Re: Please suggest the necessary steps to commit changes into the drill codebase
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:55:22 GMT
Thanks Aditya got it !

Hbase Uni Container:
It is an existing component in datarpm application which encapsulates
the hbase implementation by vendor, platform etc and provides a unified
hbase interaction layer.
We are trying to make a custom hbase storage plugin which can support
vendor and version independent hbase interaction.

Would like to try it in local environment and an internal team on
whether it is possible to integrate with drill at this stage.
We have not been an active members in drill community but are ardent
followers so do not know the right path to follow in this aspect.

We are comfortable with coding and hence the first intention was to jump
in and code.
Please suggest approaches as necessary.

Thanks,
Prasanna