drill-dev mailing list archives

From lapro1 <lap...@gmail.com>
Subject Drill web interface, and zookeeper connection
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:23:26 GMT
Hi,
I would have two questions about drill.
First is, what could be the problem with my drillbit, or is it a standard
effect with it? When I start drillbit, the command line comes back shortly,
and it looks like, it is started. On the other hand, when I'd like to
 connect to it from web interface, I can't, approximately for 1-2 minutes.

Second question is: according to the starting drill section of the link
below

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Deploying+Apache+Drill+in+a+Clustered+Environment

it writes, that I don't have to give directly the zookeeper's host and port
to sql line interface. I see it writes, if the interface doesn't work
without those parameters, then give it, but is it have any reason?
(Obviously, it doesn't work for me too without them.)
Thanks in advance the anwser.
Laszlo