drill-dev mailing list archives

From lapro1 <lap...@gmail.com>
Subject Create table with auto increment column
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:50:26 GMT
Hi,
I tried to create a table with auto increment column in drill, as I could
do it in hive before, but it dropped exception. I think I didn't write it
in adequate syntax.

This was the query:
create table hive_hosts_with_rank(hostname, id) as select columns[0],
rank() over (order by columns[1]) from dfs.`/tmp/hosts/0_0_0.csv`;

I got the exception:
|     ok     |  summary   |
| false      | Error: Node [rel#5528:Subset#11.PHYSICAL.SINGLETON([]).[]]
coul |
1 row selected (0.956 seconds)

Does anybody know, how can I create a column like it,

Thanks the answer in advance,
Laszlo