drill-dev mailing list archives

From Mehdi Chitforoosh <mehdichitforo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 06:33:49 GMT
Hi.
Adity,
I will read the source code and tell you the details for Hbase 0.98.
Another Problem I want to work on:
Write a function to convert a Base64 encoded bytes to Varbinary like Apache
Hive.
Hive uses Base64 in Array<Binary> and a delimiter {0x02} .
Hive uses explode() that flatten array and change Base64 to Binary.
this function can be helpful in nested array.especially in one to many
relationships.
For example:
we have a one to many relationship between Table ONE and Table MANY.
Table ONE has many entities of MANY.Convert  MANY entitiy ids(byte[]) to
Base64 and nested in a hbase column with an
array,['AUl+g0XMAAEAAQ==','AUl+g0XMAAEAEQ==']
Table ONE:
i:many:['AUl+g0XMAAEAAQ==','AUl+g0XMAAEAEQ==']

select * from (select base64converter(c.b) AS bc from (select
flatten(oneside.i.many) AS b from hbase.one) as c)) as one
join (select many.row_key AS t from hbase.many) as many on one.bc=many.t;

Do you have a suggestion?
Thank you.

--
Mehdi Chitforoosh