drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout discussion topics
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 18:13:01 GMT
Hello all,

Just a quick clarification for those of you that have seen the invite I
sent out separately. Google had my timezone incorrect from my last trip
home, so the original time on the invite was wrong. As I mentioned earlier
in the thread, the meeting will be at *10:00 am Pacific time tomorrow the
6th.

Thanks,
Jason

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Yash Sharma <yash360@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been little busy this week.. nothing to talk from my end.
> Would be there for discussions.
>
> Regards
>
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Jason Altekruse <altekrusejason@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > We will just use the standard hangout link, I have sent an invite on the
> > list that includes the link for reference. Look forward to seeing
> everyone
> > there.
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Are you sending out the invite/link for the hangout?
> > >
> > > Tim
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone

> altekrusejason@gmail.com>

> > am