drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout discussion topics
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 18:46:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

The link on the website is current, below is the page where it can be found
if you are looking for it in the future. I should have been more
communicative, I did mean to have a meeting this morning, but I wanted to
give people overnight to see if there was more topics for discussion.
Unfortunately, I got a little tied up with things this morning and forgot
to check back. Apologies for dropping the ball on this, Andrew and Matt do
you want to propose some times that would work for you this week? I think
the JDBC discussion is definitely worth having soon if you would like to
work on it.

Anyone else interested in discussing other topics or just attending to hear
the discussion please weigh in on a time for this week. We will go back to
the regular Tuesday time next week and I'll collect topics for discussion
starting on Friday.

http://incubator.apache.org/drill/community.html#getinvolved