drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Hangout discussion topics
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 23:01:12 GMT
Hi Everyone,

This is a little later than I wanted to send this out, but does anyone have
discussion topics for a hangout tomorrow? I would be willing to lead one if
there is interest. I am wrapping up testing on an implementation of a new
flatten operator that will allow more powerful queries against repeated
data types that I think I could put together a nice demo for.

Does this seem like something that would be worth covering in a Hangout?
Does anyone else have topics they would like to discuss?

Thanks,
Jason Altekruse