drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout discussion topics
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 22:44:45 GMT
Sounds good to me, we will have an ad-hoc meeting this Thursday 10:00 am
PST with a return to our regular Tuesday meeting slot next week. I will put
together a demo of the new flatten feature for the meeting and we will
discuss Andrew's questions about JDBC and ODBC. Anyone else who is
available feel free to add more items to the agenda by responding here.

Thanks,
Jason