drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: drill support for base 0.98
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 02:35:10 GMT
Great and welcome!

I don't think there are a lot of changes.  The main thing is that I believe
Drill right now uses the underlying rpc bytes to copy to value vectors.
Since the HBase RPC has changed, the data copying pattern will need to
change.  Hopefully Aditya will be able to give more feedback as he worked
on the 94 code.

Thanks,
Jacques