drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: drill support for base 0.98
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:15:05 GMT
You probably want to create a new storage module (separate from the
storage-hbase we have for 94)

I'm not sure all the places we'll need changes in the second module but
definitely the record reader, especially around here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill/blob/master/contrib/storage-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/store/hbase/HBaseRecordReader.java#L203