drill-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Zarei <alexanderz.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Building drill with "-P mapr" option fails
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:52:30 GMT
Hi,

I just pulled the latest version of drill from Github but was not able
build it with

*mvn clean install -DskipTests -P mapr*

I could build it without "-P mapr" option but now I don't know if the build
is reliable or not as I cannot reproduce a reported bug. Any suggestion is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

*Alexander Zarei*

Computer Scientist *|* Simba Technologies Inc.
+1.604.633.0008 *|* alexanderz@simba.com
938 West 8th Avenue *|* Vancouver, BC *|* Canada * | *V5Z 1E5
*The Big Data Connectivity Experts | *www.simba.com

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.