drill-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Phillips <sphill...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Adding Storage plugins
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 21:44:31 GMT
I don't know that we really have that sort of documentation currently. I
think your best bet right now would be to look at some of the other storage
plugins and model yours after them. For example, look at the HBase Storage
Plugin or the MongoDB storage plugin. And if you have questions about why
things are the way they are, you can feel free to ask them.

The code for these plugins is located in the contrib directory.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer

 mapr.com