drill-dev mailing list archives

From andrew <and...@primer.org>
Subject Re: Hangout discussion topics
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 19:13:37 GMT
Hey Jason,

No worries. Maybe we could just have an ad-hoc hangout this week if people are still interested.
Perhaps 10:00 AM PST Thursday?

I’d like to listen to the JDBC conversation and understand where things stand on that. On
a related note, I’m a little unclear on the state of ODBC, and in general where the line
is between where Calcite stops and Drill begins re:JDBC/ODBC.

Thanks.