diversity-dev mailing list archives

From sharanf <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Introductions: New Contributor - Veronica Tomat
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2021 13:57:29 GMT
Hi All

I'd like to introduce you to Veronica Tomat. She contacted us a few
weeks ago looking for ways to volunteer and contribute to our ASF
communities. Veronica is new to Apache and she is very keen to help out
by offering her time and skills to us, including coaching, diversity &
inclusion, mentoring mentors, cross cultural negotiation etc.

I've just posted an introduction on the Comdev mailing list
<https://s.apache.org/lkjtu> as she is offering coaching and mentoring
sessions to our communities. I also think that D&I is also an area where
she may be able to contribute as she has experience of implementing D&I
programs so might be able to join the general conversation around the
ASF D&I strategy and any other related initiatives.

I've included Veronica on this email so will let her respond to provide
more details of what she can do.

Thanks
Sharan