diversity-dev mailing list archives: November 2019

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
William A Rowe Jr Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 01 Nov, 15:03
Griselda Cuevas Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 01 Nov, 18:00
Griselda Cuevas Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 01 Nov, 23:43
Niclas Hedhman Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Sat, 02 Nov, 01:48
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Sat, 02 Nov, 01:50
Justin Mclean Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Sat, 02 Nov, 09:53
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Sat, 02 Nov, 13:28
Sam Ruby Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Sat, 02 Nov, 16:35
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Sat, 02 Nov, 19:12
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Commented] (DI-29) Survey for feedback Tue, 05 Nov, 17:16
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Created] (DI-31) Survey Feedback Action Items Tue, 05 Nov, 17:18
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Updated] (DI-31) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Tue, 05 Nov, 17:25
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Updated] (DI-31) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Tue, 05 Nov, 17:26
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Updated] (DI-31) Action Items from Survey Feedback Tue, 05 Nov, 17:29
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Updated] (DI-31) Action Items from Survey Feedback Tue, 05 Nov, 17:29
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Created] (DI-32) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Tue, 05 Nov, 17:31
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Updated] (DI-32) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Tue, 05 Nov, 18:39
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Commented] (DI-32) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Tue, 05 Nov, 18:40
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Created] (DI-33) Check privacy policy is good to follow on data collection for survey Tue, 05 Nov, 18:43
Kenneth Knowles First draft of friction log template Wed, 06 Nov, 03:49
Kevin A. McGrail Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 04:33
Shane Curcuru Re: First draft of friction log template Wed, 06 Nov, 11:56
Justin Mclean Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 12:01
Katia Rojas Re: First draft of friction log template Wed, 06 Nov, 13:21
Laura Zanella Re: First draft of friction log template Wed, 06 Nov, 13:57
Georg Link Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 14:13
Georg Link Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 14:16
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 14:34
Justin Mclean Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 20:19
Justin Mclean Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 20:25
Daniel Gruno Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 20:36
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 20:47
Justin Mclean Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:01
Griselda Cuevas Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:09
Myrle Krantz Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:16
Georg Link Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:20
Justin Mclean Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:31
Ted Dunning Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:43
Griselda Cuevas Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:50
Georg Link Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 21:57
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 06 Nov, 22:00
Matt Sicker Re: First draft of friction log template Thu, 07 Nov, 18:22
Katia Rojas Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes Thu, 07 Nov, 18:28
Kenneth Knowles Re: First draft of friction log template Fri, 08 Nov, 03:08
Matt Sicker Re: First draft of friction log template Fri, 08 Nov, 04:07
Kevin A. McGrail FYI Fri, 08 Nov, 20:18
Sally Khudairi Re: FYI Fri, 08 Nov, 20:26
Kevin A. McGrail Re: FYI Fri, 08 Nov, 20:28
Matt Sicker Re: FYI Sat, 09 Nov, 00:19
Niclas Hedhman Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 00:55
Patricia Shanahan Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 02:18
Ross Gardler Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 06:48
Niclas Hedhman Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 09:02
Patricia Shanahan Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 09:27
Andrew Musselman Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 15:16
Patricia Shanahan Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 16:34
Andrew Musselman Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 17:18
Patricia Shanahan Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 17:23
Andrew Musselman Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 17:29
Dirk-Willem van Gulik Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 20:58
Niclas Hedhman Re: FYI Sun, 10 Nov, 23:28
Matt Sicker Re: FYI Mon, 11 Nov, 16:15
Matt Sicker Re: FYI Mon, 11 Nov, 17:44
Myrle Krantz Re: FYI Mon, 11 Nov, 20:58
Rich Bowen Re: FYI Tue, 12 Nov, 12:56
Kevin A. McGrail Re: FYI Tue, 12 Nov, 13:16
Ross Gardler Re: FYI Tue, 12 Nov, 15:56
Ted Dunning Re: FYI Tue, 12 Nov, 18:47
Kevin A. McGrail Re: FYI Tue, 12 Nov, 23:12
Sally Khudairi Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 13 Nov, 03:26
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 13 Nov, 03:31
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 13 Nov, 03:32
Justin Mclean Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 13 Nov, 03:40
Griselda Cuevas Board report due Friday Nov. 15th Wed, 13 Nov, 06:33
Katia Rojas Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 13 Nov, 14:01
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Commented] (DI-32) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Wed, 13 Nov, 16:50
Daniel Gruno (Jira) [jira] [Commented] (DI-32) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Wed, 13 Nov, 16:56
Griselda Cuevas Zambrano (Jira) [jira] [Commented] (DI-32) Ask legal-discuss@ about offering incentives to survey takers Wed, 13 Nov, 17:06
Kenneth Knowles Re: FYI Thu, 14 Nov, 08:51
Kenneth Knowles Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes Thu, 14 Nov, 09:43
Katia Rojas Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes Thu, 14 Nov, 10:38
Rui Wang Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes Thu, 14 Nov, 18:13
Kenneth Knowles Re: Board report due Friday Nov. 15th Thu, 14 Nov, 23:41
Griselda Cuevas Re: Board report due Friday Nov. 15th Fri, 15 Nov, 00:26
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 15 Nov, 07:29
Griselda Cuevas Missed emails due to wrong filtering Mon, 18 Nov, 22:54
Gris Cuevas Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Mon, 18 Nov, 22:59
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Mon, 18 Nov, 23:55
Katia Rojas Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes Tue, 19 Nov, 12:59
Katia Rojas Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Tue, 19 Nov, 15:55
Kenneth Knowles Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 20 Nov, 05:56
Niclas Hedhman Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Wed, 20 Nov, 23:57
Katia Rojas Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes Thu, 21 Nov, 17:43
Craig Russell Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 02:03
Georg Link Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 03:33
Craig Russell Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 03:39
Georg Link Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 04:03
Patricia Shanahan Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 04:05
Griselda Cuevas Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 04:42
Justin Mclean Re: Vote on Technical Approach for Survey was Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion Fri, 22 Nov, 05:02
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 202168
Aug 202133
Jul 202114
Jun 20213
May 20216
Apr 20219
Mar 202110
Feb 202115
Jan 20211
Dec 20204
Nov 20202
Oct 20202
Sep 202027
Aug 20204
Jul 20203
Jun 20209
May 202017
Apr 20206
Mar 20206
Feb 202018
Jan 202026
Dec 201925
Nov 2019129
Oct 2019133
Sep 201968
Aug 201963
Jul 2019436
Jun 2019364
May 20199