diversity-dev mailing list archives

From Griselda Cuevas <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Survey Diversity and Inclusion
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 23:43:15 GMT
Hi folks - I'm adding Maria, who will help us draft a comprehensive comms
plan to outline what we have communicated in this thread.

Maria,

The plan so far is the following:

1. Send direct emails to all apache.org addresses OR to committers@
inviting them to fill the survey
2. Send a note to pmcs@ asking them to share the survey in their users@ and
dev@ lists
3. Social media promotion (in partnership w/ Sally)

Can you help us note this in the comms plan? Once you have it, you can
share w/ this list in a new thread to facilitate discussion on a single
topic.

Thanks,