diversity-dev mailing list archives: July 2019

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Naomi S Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 00:11
Craig Russell Re: Laptops for Outreachy interns Mon, 01 Jul, 01:34
Alex Harui Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 05:29
Ted Dunning Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 05:36
Ross Gardler Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 06:18
Ted Dunning Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 06:31
Ross Gardler Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 06:56
Myrle Krantz Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 07:23
Ross Gardler Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 07:39
Myrle Krantz Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 07:43
Myrle Krantz [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 08:12
Awasum Yannick Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 08:31
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 08:49
Niall Pemberton Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 10:00
Swapnil M Mane Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 11:51
Sage Sharp Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 13:01
Rich Bowen Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 13:26
Ted Dunning Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 14:50
Ross Gardler Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 14:56
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 15:04
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 15:15
Ted Dunning Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 15:35
Patricia Shanahan Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Mon, 01 Jul, 15:47
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 15:54
Jim Jagielski Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 16:07
Ted Dunning Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 16:12
Ross Gardler Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 16:39
Sam Ruby Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 17:13
Jim Jagielski Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 17:32
Ross Gardler Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Mon, 01 Jul, 18:41
Alex Harui Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Tue, 02 Jul, 05:37
Jim Jagielski Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Tue, 02 Jul, 10:53
Sam Ruby Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Tue, 02 Jul, 11:17
Joan Touzet Of spanners and cyborgs Tue, 02 Jul, 19:27
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Wed, 03 Jul, 06:59
Greg Stein Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Wed, 03 Jul, 11:05
Sam Ruby Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Wed, 03 Jul, 11:49
Naomi S Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Wed, 03 Jul, 12:23
Naomi S Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Wed, 03 Jul, 12:26
Naomi S Re: Of spanners and cyborgs Wed, 03 Jul, 12:40
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Wed, 03 Jul, 13:01
Naomi S Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Wed, 03 Jul, 13:19
Roman Shaposhnik Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Wed, 03 Jul, 18:33
Ross Gardler Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Wed, 03 Jul, 18:38
Griselda Cuevas [Input Needed] June report 2019 Wed, 03 Jul, 19:23
Alex Harui Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Wed, 03 Jul, 20:28
Ross Gardler Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Wed, 03 Jul, 20:37
Alex Harui Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Wed, 03 Jul, 20:44
Patricia Shanahan Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 01:56
Greg Stein Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 06:49
Naomi S Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 08:00
Naomi S Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 08:04
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Thu, 04 Jul, 09:53
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Thu, 04 Jul, 09:55
Jim Jagielski Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 11:02
Naomi S Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 11:07
Andrew Musselman Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Thu, 04 Jul, 15:22
Roman Shaposhnik Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 03:48
Naomi S Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 08:32
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 09:21
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 11:07
Kevin A. McGrail Fwd: New inter-project Mailinglist iot@apache.org created Fri, 05 Jul, 12:47
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 13:44
Griselda Cuevas Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 15:13
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 15:18
Naomi S Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 15:20
Rich Bowen Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 15:32
Joan Touzet Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 15:42
Joan Touzet Re: Of spanners and cyborgs Fri, 05 Jul, 16:00
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:02
Sam Ruby Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:03
Sam Ruby Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:05
Patricia Shanahan Re: Of spanners and cyborgs Fri, 05 Jul, 16:06
Joan Touzet Re: Of spanners and cyborgs Fri, 05 Jul, 16:11
Awasum Yannick Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:13
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:18
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:19
Naomi S Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:22
Sam Ruby Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:27
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:27
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 16:34
Griselda Cuevas Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 18:10
Griselda Cuevas Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 18:33
Sage Sharp Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Fri, 05 Jul, 19:04
Sage Sharp Re: Request for summary update (was Re: Does Outreachy mean we are paying for code? Is that acceptable?) Fri, 05 Jul, 19:17
Sage Sharp Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Fri, 05 Jul, 19:23
Sage Sharp Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 19:40
Ted Dunning Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 20:48
Sage Sharp Engaging potential ASF Outreachy mentors Fri, 05 Jul, 21:49
Myrle Krantz Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 21:49
Myrle Krantz [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 21:57
Ted Dunning Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Fri, 05 Jul, 22:23
Ted Dunning Re: [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 22:24
Griselda Cuevas Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 23:01
Naomi S Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 23:16
Naomi S Re: [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Fri, 05 Jul, 23:18
Awasum Yannick Re: [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Sat, 06 Jul, 02:29
Joan Touzet Re: [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Sat, 06 Jul, 04:00
Ross Gardler Re: [VOTE] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program Sat, 06 Jul, 07:08
Ross Gardler Re: Polling members (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Notify the board that D&I intends to coordinate an Outreachy intern program) Sat, 06 Jul, 07:09
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 202168
Aug 202133
Jul 202114