From "York, Brennon" <Brennon.Y...@capitalone.com>
Subject Intro
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 01:32:34 GMT
Hi all, I wanted to introduce myself and say that after seeing the incubator for this project
it sounds exciting! Definitely something I’d like to get more exposure to as it would be
very applicable to the team I lead. That said I’d like to start contributing and wondering
how you all do that. I’m very familiar with the way Apache Spark and Apache Apex work wrt
assignment of JIRAs, etc. but was wondering how you all are thinking about it. I’ve left
a few comments on some JIRA tickets I’d like to work on, but didn’t know the best process
so thought I’d reach out. Looking forward to working more on it!

material from your computer.