From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2016 16:41:23 GMT
Welcome Arun!

http://distributedlog.incubator.apache.org/ is where we host documentation
and project related information. It should be a good start to checkout.

You can also check the developer guide https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/DL/Developer+Guide

We use Jira for tracking the changes to DL and github pull requests for
managing contributions. Any jiras labeled with 'help-wanted' are good to
start.

For large changes like new features, refactors, some of the folks in the
community start following KIP like process. There are some ongoing
proposals. You can check them out at https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/DL/Project+Proposals

You can also checkout https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/DL/Project+Ideas for the project ideas.

- Sijie