From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject Re: vote process for proposals?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 05:11:18 GMT
Xi, thank you for raising this up. I don't think we have a formal process
for track proposals. I think we can learn the proposals from other apache
projects. For example, beam has very nice documentation on contribution
guide (http://beam.incubator.apache.org/contribute/contribution-guide/). We
probably can adopt it.

I don't feel strong about the voting process. If it is easier for making
conclusion on the proposal discussion, let's vote for any discussed
proposal.

- Sijie