From Sijie Guo <sij...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: vote process for proposals?
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:18:06 GMT
Xi, Jon, are any of you interested in making a draft about about the
proposal workflow?

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Jon Derrick <jonathan.derrickk@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think it really worth having a voting proposal, as sometime I might lose
> track of if a proposal is accepted or not and whether it is under
> development.
>
> Beam's process looks promising. You can try to start with that.
>
> Another suggestion is it would be awesome if the DL jira queue can have new
> type, called 'Proposal'. Then we can enforce the proposal workflow in the
> jira.

I think it is possible to ask INFRA team to create a new jira type/workflow
for us, if we can come up with more details. Can you tell us more about
your thoughts?

- Sijie