From Sijie Guo <sij...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ZK subscription store
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:34:52 GMT
Hmm, this is a good idea. yes, we can use a log segment to store the DLSN
changes for the subscription store. And I think that's basically how Pulsar
is doing with its cursors.

beside this, I had a brief discussion with Matteo Merli (who is the TL of
Pulsar) about distributedlog and managedledger in Pulsar to see if we can
standardize the 'log stream' representation over BookKeeper, so that Pulsar
and the DL proxy services can use the same 'log stream' representation.
However It requires more discussions between DL and Pulsar.

If you are going to implement this, you might check pulsar's managedledger.

- Sijie