From Wenson Li <liwenso...@gmail.com>
Subject Intro
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:39:23 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to the community. I am currently
working with Xi Liu. We are using DistributedLog to build a transactional
replicated data store. Xi has made a few proposals that we are working on
improving DL. I will be working on one of them - build a state machine
library over DL and provide a few common replicated data collections with
it. I will update the proposal wiki pages and share more details.

Looking forward to involving more in this community and hearing feedbacks
from you guys.

Happy holidays!

- Wenson