From Xi Liu <xi.liu....@gmail.com>
Subject vote process for proposals?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:10:21 GMT
Hi all,

It is great that we have a process to track/discuss proposals. but the
process is still a bit unclear to me. do we need a vote phase to adopt the
proposals? and shall we document the process in wiki page?

my basic understand about the process is:

- create a proposal wiki page to describe the proposal
- start the '[discussion]' email thread for the proposal
- conversation will happen in the '[discussion]' email thread and the wiki
page will be refined

I feel there will be a phase to decide whether this proposal will be
accepted or discarded and update the state of the proposals. shall I vote
DP-2?

- Xi